The Clapham Circle is pleased to partner with The Woodlands Methodist Church and School as it performs a national search for its next school leader. The Woodlands Methodist School is a non-profit ministry of The Woodlands Methodist Church. Children Of The Woodlands was the first church-related preschool in the community, founded in 1981. Eventually kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2 were added, and The Woodlands Methodist School was formed in 2011, dedicated to helping students learn and grow in a loving, stimulating Christian environment. They now offer PreK ‐ 8th grade on their campus located in the heart of The Woodlands, Texas. Their purpose is to reflect the highest values while providing the best of care and a quality education for children.
Considering their exceptional growth, The Woodlands Methodist School is seeking a unique, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual who is able to advance the school’s vision, through development, community outreach, and big picture leadership.
To review more information regarding TWMS’s mission, vision, and guiding principles please visit the following link: https://www.twmschool.org/discovery/mission-guiding-principles/ .
Candidates for this Head of School position will be carefully and prayerfully evaluated according to the following leadership criteria:
- Personal mission, vision, doctrines, and educational philosophy align with TWMS.
- Demonstrates and communicates a clear and vibrant Christian testimony.
- Embodies the qualities needed to build and maintain a vibrant, flourishing team and
- Affirms the importance of building a culture of freedom with accountability.
- Ability to manage crises and make tough decisions for the good of the school and its
- Strong relationship-building skills that span the school constituency, from
administrators to faculty and staff, students and their parents, and the broader local
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits the ability to develop strong donor, corporate, and community partnerships.
- Demonstrates a heart of stewardship and moral, ethical, and prudent decision-making in fiduciary matters.
- Inspires confidence in students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to see and cast vision under the leadership of the School Board.
- Displays an ability to evaluate and assess school programs and make vision aligned
- Embodies the qualities of a master teacher and learner, with a desire to lead and
teach in multiple settings, including the school and community.
- Manifests the qualities of a “Big Picture” educational leader.
- Articulates a clear understanding and vision for “Kingdom Education.”
Please complete a short questionnaire, which can be found through the following link: https://form.jotform.com/222499503866164. This link will allow you to submit a resume and cover letter.
Salary and benefits package commensurate with academic preparation, administrative experience, and past leadership success in a Christian community.
If candidates are interested in submitting a resume and cover letter via email, please submit to: email@example.com.