God invites us to prepare our hearts for Easter. Part of that preparation is through prayer and reflection. This Lenten season we're following the example of the original disciples who implored Jesus, “Lord, teach us to pray.”
Over these five weeks pastors will walk us through different types of prayer that lead us into a deeper faith and intimacy with God.
- March 1: Prayer of Repentance | Bishop Bob Hayes
- March 8: Contemplative and Centering Prayer | Rev. Chris McLain
- March 15: A Time of Prayer | Student Ministry *
- March 22: Intercessory Prayer | Rev. Daniel Lumpee
- March 29: Praying Scripture | Rev. Brent Parker
* A Time of Prayer - Everyone is invited to join this prayer service led by our Student Ministry at noon in the Harvest Worship Center. It will also be live streamed.
Noon sessions: In person and Online
7:00 p.m. sessions: Online only (rebroadcast)