Soccer Camp (PM)
Tue, Jun 1, 2021 -
Soccer Camp is a day camp for children who want to learn more about soccer in a fun and positive environment. This week will offer opportunities to grow in knowledge of the sport and of Scripture.
- Participants will receive a camp t-shirt, daily snack and camp photo.
- Please have your camper wear their camp t-shirt on Tuesday for a camp photo.
- Activities and games will include physical exertion and some age groups will be spending the majority of the time outdoors, please send your camper with water in a marked water bottle each day. Water fountains will be closed.
- If you have any allergy concerns, please indicate them on the registration and consider sending your child with an alternative snack.
- Due to current COVID-19 policies and procedures, all campers will be dropped off and picked up through our car line system. Rec Ministry Staff will meet your child at your car and walk them to their team and coaches in the gym.
- All campers will be required to complete a health form prior to camp.
View all Summer Splash events HERE!
Summer Splash registrations now open!
Registration for this event is based on grade level for 2021 - 2022 school year.
Children must be 4 years old - 4th grade to be eligible to attend.
Back to Events