Single Thirty and Forty-Somethings
Thursday at 6:30 PM
Meet other singles who have careers and a desire for fellowship and spiritual growth. Together, we can plan recreational events, service projects, and build lasting friendships.
Singles’ Small Group for Career-Minded Thirty- and Forty-somethings
Meets Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Harvest Hospitality Room.
Our group has adults between the ages of 32 – 49. We tend to focus on studies with DVDs or books that include some great discussion with them. To create community within the group, we meet off-campus periodically to share a meal, indoor rock climbing, bowling, etc. (Note: To stay in accordance with the United Methodist Book of Discipline all events are alcohol-free.)
Our current study is called Unfailing by Rob Renfroe.
We've all experienced the pain of broken promises. And when those we love fail to keep their commitments to us, we feel betrayed and hurt. People will fail us. Plans may fail. But there is one who is unfailing, and he always keeps his word.
God's promises were written to encourage God's people and bring hope in the midst of hardship. In Unfailing, pastor and teacher Rob Renfroe vividly demonstrates how the Word of God speaks to the all-too-real struggles of life.
Drawing on accounts from his own life and ministry, Rob unpacks seven ways in which God will never fail us, regardless of our circumstances or challenges. Beginning with God's promise of forgiveness, he shows how God provides us with new purpose, his constant presence and loving guidance, and the power of change and strength to endure, all rooted in his unchanging love.
Click HERE to register for upcoming Single Thirty and Forty-Somethings events!
- October 3 - Week One, God's Promise to You
- October 10 - Week Two, The Promise of Forgiveness
- October 17 - Week Three, The Promise of New Purpose
- October 24 - Week Four, The Promise of Constant Presence
- October 31 - No meeting (Halloween)
- November 7 - Week Five, The Promise of Loving Guidance
- November 14 - Week Six, The Promise to Change
- November 21 - Week Seven, The Promise of Strength to Endure
- November 28 - No meeting (Thanksgiving)
- December 5 - No meeting (Women's Christmas Event)
- December 12 - Week Eight, The Promise of Unchanging Love
Childcare Provided?: Yes
Back to groups